Norrlands modernaste trafikskola – Vi utbildar morgon­dagens trafikanter.

Driving License

Do you want to learn how to drive a car, but you don’t speak Swedish?

Don’t worry, we’ll help you. We offer you driving lessons in English and you can choose if you like to drive an automatic or manual shifted car.

Please e-mail or call us for more information and we’ll help you further.

Med anledning av det pågående Corona viruset går vi ut med nya rutiner för Norra Trafikskolan. Läs mer »